Chapter 5

The Next Trial

      After one night, they have arrived at the Cave of Legends.

      "Lucy, there are guardians here who protects the Ancient Armor from unwelcome visitors." said Ghost Legend, "Your blade is the key to the Armor, other blades will be destroyed by the guardian."

      "Okay, this place is greatly protected." said Lucy.

      "Can we go together," said Prince Light.

      "Sorry, Lucy is going alone." said Ghost Legend, "remember the guardians?"

      "I totally forgot, Lucy please be careful." said Prince Light.

      "Don't worry, I will." said Lucy.

      Lucy enters the Cave of Legends.

      As she is approaching a big room with blue statues, the door shuts behind her and the blue statues come to life!

      "Gah, these must be guardians that mt master told me." said Lucy as she draws the Gold Blade. "I must protect myself."

      Lucy used the Gold Blade, surprisingly every guardians are down in one hit!

      "These guardians might be accepting me or something?" said Lucy as the doors reopen itself, revealing the Ancient Armor set.

Comments