Chapter 1

Sacred Memory

      "I really missed my master, after he died from the last battle." said Lucy as she stares at her master's blade.

      "I understand that you miss him so much, Legendary Wizard's mission is done here." said Water Princess, "now you will carry his dream and finish the darkness."

      "I guess you are right," said Lucy.

      "Are you alright? My lady?" said Prince Light as like he is married to her.

      "Um, since when are we married?" said Lucy.

      "Oh, my apologies Lucy." said Prince Light, "I was trying to be your protector."

      "It's alright, and I am fine." said Lucy.

      As the heroes are hanging out, Wolfina came out of the control room to warn the others what scouts have found.

      "Enemies incoming!" said Wolfina.

      "Get to your stations!" said Lord Pirate, "um, Lucy? Are you coming?"

      "Oh, right." said Lucy, "I was still thinking about will I succeed or fail?"

      "Don't worry about that," said Prince Light, "you have us on your side."

      "Prince Light...." said Lucy, "thank you, everyone to battle!"

Comments