Chapter 4

The Ancient Path

      "The blade I gave you is not in full power yet." said Ghost Legend.

      "I wonder how to get the full power to stop the darkness?" said Lucy.

      "Well, there is an Ancient Armor set hidden in the Cave of Legends." said Ghost Legend, "You need to travel west from here to get there."

      "Head west? Got it!" said Lucy.

      "I will assist you along the way." said Ghost Legend.

      "Lucy, I am with you all the way." said Prince Light.

      "Count me in!" said Blaze and Fire Mage.

      "Me too!" said Breeze.

      "We are all together with you as friends!" said Water Princess.

      "Everyone, to the ship at once!" said Lord Pirate as the whole crew hop on their ship heading west.

      "You may need some rest since it is going to be a long ride." said Ghost Legend.

      "Thank you master," said Lucy.

Comments