Chapter 3

Unexpected Ally

      "We need to stop somewhere, so we can restore our energy." said Lucy.

      "Good idea," said Lord Pirate.

      The crew stopped by Doom Island for resting.

      "Welcome back heroes!" said Roran, "wait! Where is Legendary Wizard?"

      "He is gone, he made his sacrifice to save us." said Lucy.

      "I'm sorry for your loss." said Roran, "is there anything that I can help?"

      "We are here to find a place to stay." said Prince Light.

      "I have a place for all of you to rest in." said Roran as he guides them to the huts for them to stay in.

      "My son," said Roran.

      "Yes?" said Rowan.

      "Welcome back, I have something for you." said Roran as he give him a sword made out of diamond!

      "Wow a sword, what is this sword's name?" said Rowan.

      "Before Legendary Wizard left this place, he told me to keep this blade safe." said Roran, "this blade's name is Diamond Brand."

      "Diamond Brand?! Cool!" said Rowan as he puts the blade away and return to the huts.

      The next morning, the heroes heard a noise at the beach.

      "What the, how did the dark wizards find us?" said Prince Light.

      "I don't know, they are probably want revenge." said Lucy.

      "Surrender and hand over that Gold Blade." said Dark Wizard.

      "Never," said Lucy.

      "Very well, prepare to..." Said Dark Wizard as he was interrupted by a storm.

      "Uhh, why did you stop!" said the Soldier.

      "Those who opposes the Legendary Crew shall perish!" said the voice of the storm.

      "What is going on?" said Lucy.

      "Leave the Legendary Crew, alone!"said the storm as it start to strike lightning on its enemies.

      "Ahhh!" said the Soldiers as they were strucked by lightning.

      "Retreat!" said Dark Wizard as they leave Doom Island.

      "They are gone just like that?" said Prince Light.

      "Who are you, and why did you help us?" said Lucy.

      The ghost appeared that looks familiar.

      "Lucy, it's me!" said the ghost.

      "Master! But how?" said Lucy, "I thought you are dead!"

      "My strength lives, I can still fight as a ghost." said Ghost Legend, "I can bring storm on enemies and assist you and your allies."

      "I am glad that you came and helped us." said Lucy. 

Comments