Chapter 6

Armor Aquired

      "Wow, this is the Armor that my master told me." said Lucy as she walk towards the armor set.

      As Lucy is standing in front of the Armor View, she feel something weird as some kind of magic locking her in place.

      "Whoa, what is going on?" said Lucy as she sees the Armor is moving towards her.

      "Relax, I will put the Armor on for you." said the Ancient Armor as it gets onto Lucy's body covering her chest and stomach.

      "This feels weird, it feels like a giant putting the Armor on me like a doll!" said Lucy.

      After the Armor is assembled, she saw her Armor is glowing green.

      "What is this?" said Lucy.

      "It means that the Ancient Armor has accepted you and take on the darkness as your command." said the Cave.

      "And the gloves looks nice," said Lucy.

      As Lucy leaves the Cave of Legends, her allies are waiting.

      "You came back!" said Prince Light.

      "Look at that Armor!" said Breeze.

      "This Armor is fully protecting me." said Lucy.

      "I think we are ready to take on the darkness." said Ghost Legend.

      "Onward," said Lord Pirate.


End of Episode 3

Comments